Adding Upload Field to Existing Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Upload Field to Existing Form

Can an upload field be added to an existing form area or do I need to have it on its own form area? If the latter, can both form areas be on the same page?

Here's the existing form, generated using ABVFP v.2, on which I'd like to add an upload field: www.irstnorcal.com/quote_request_form.php

I've tried both of the above-stated methods, with no success: file appears to upload, but is then not shown in email I receive with the other details from the form. Nor is it making it to uploads folder in CP.

For now, I have the initial form/page, when submitted, rolling-over to a second (upload) form page. That works, but it would be sweet if the upload field was on the initial form/page.

Thanks for any guidance you can provide.
    Steve
    www.irstnorcal.com

Re: Adding Upload Field to Existing Form

Yes, ABVFP can accept file uploads even if the upload fields is added at a later stage.

Name it properly (the field) and make sure that you have set the correct file size and upload folder name.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Adding Upload Field to Existing Form

Thanks. My upload folder was incorrectly named. Problem solved.

Steve
      www.irstnorcal.com

Comment

Working...
      X