Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture Help

Hello,

I need to see if there is a way to group pictures as thumbnails and then hyperlink them using Blue Voda.

I want like what lightbox or gallery does so the spacing can be exact but I want to hyperlink to another page not open the picture. I am using pictures in an Iframe and its a huge pain to have to line up each picture to be able to link. The gallery option would be awesome but it doesnt let you hyperlink.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Picture Help

Yes there is a light box and gallery feature in BV. You'll find these down the left hand edge of the builder. Thumbnails are automatically created or you can do your own.

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

There are a few other light boxes that will have this facility, but you will need a small bit of scripting knowledge to place the links in. There is a whole load of light box clones on this site to have a look at.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenC View Post
        Yes there is a light box and gallery feature in BV. You'll find these down the left hand edge of the builder. Thumbnails are automatically created or you can do your own.

Darren
        Darren,

I thank you for trying to help but I dont think you read my message as I know about lightbox and gallery but I need to hyperlink instead of opening the picture.

Collector,

Thank you, but I know nothing about script or writing html so I guess I am stuck doing it the way I have been doing it.

Comment

I think what you are trying to do is just use image links to ther pages, right? To do this you will not use either of those tools you will have to resize all the images to thumbnail size insert each image individually place a transperent shape over the image and link the shape to the page.
          Threre is another way called an image map that uses hot spots but its a bit more complicated, so I gave you the easy way.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

I have uploaded my site but the picturs are not working. any ideas??

Regards
            Ben

Comment

Originally posted by webdesign101 View Post
              I have uploaded my site but the picturs are not working. any ideas??

Regards
              Ben
              Will need your site URL. (You are also hijacking someone else,s thread)
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
              X