options to use pixels or percentile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• options to use pixels or percentile

Hi there guys, I hope there's an updated version coming soon where designers can choose to use pixels or percentile for their pages and tables width and height. For those who would like their webpage to adjust according to individual users screen resolution, they would prefer to use percentile as the page could auto adjust itself accordingly.

regards,

Sufian.

Re: options to use pixels or percentile

This is not possible, BlueVoda is a What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get web page maker which uses absolute positioning (CSS) for it's elements. You can not mix fixed page layout with dynamic page layout, this would scrambled the page contents.

Fixed Page Layout (used by BlueVoda)
    All element are placed using Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) positioning.
    One element does not has influence on the position of another element.
    Elements can be overlapped/layered.

Dynamic Page Layout (used by tranditional/old-fashioned HTML editors)
    The position of an element is based on the position and size of previous the element. Elements can NOT be overlapped/layered.
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Hi Pablo, what do u recommend when I need to consider viewers using different screen resolution? Initially I designed my page on 800x600 when my friend viewed it at 1024x768, the page is too small and the alignment is off the page.

My page background is maroon, with a black color table over lapping it. When it is viewed with a higher resolution, the table look smaller and it's too high off the bottom of the page. any solution? need help here urgently.

thanks,

Sufian.

Comment

The center page centers all page content using the page properties dimensions, so if page properties are set to 800x600 the 'center frame' will be 800.

Here are a few tips for the best results:
        - Set the Page properties to 800x600
        - Enable the Guide Borders and set them to the same size.
        - Make sure all page contents stays between the guide borders
        - Enable 'Center to browser' in Page Properties
        Forum Moderator
        BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Working...
        X