Can't log into phpbb Adminstration Control Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't log into phpbb Adminstration Control Panel

I cannot log into my administration control panel with the user name and password that was given to me for my phpbb forum. I was able to log in just the other day with the same username and password but when i log in now it says:

You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to enter the confirm code from the image you see below.
    Is there anyway that i can reset my password so that it will allow me to log in again?

Thanks

Jay

Re: Can't log into phpbb Adminstration Control Panel

It seems you are trying to login incorrectly...use the password retrieval feature.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

No i was able to log in just a few days ago. Whats the password retrieval feature and where can i find it?

Comment

phpbb also has a strike system, after so many failed login attempts you are blocked from the system for a period of time specified in the settings. If I remember correctly the default is 15 minutes (I could be wrong)

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X