Up and selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up and selling

Thank you BV for your patience with me over the past few months, I know I have been a pain in the ******. I have built my website, still a few things to do and I am sure I have gone the long way round most of them, but I am well pleased. I actually promoted my site from the 1.02.2006 and submitted to search engines etc. I am on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Alta Vista, All the web and are on some highly rated sites within these search engines, I had my first sale via google on Sunday.

Thank you once again. Please take a look and let me know if you would make any changes.

www.woman2woman.me.uk

Jan

Re: Up and selling

Wow!
    Jan, you have made a beautiful and very professional website. You have used any help you received through the forums to excellent effect! Your site looks gorgeouis, the colours are nice, the layout is ace, it is easy to navigate and friendly. Ten out of ten and very well done. Would you be interested in exchanging links? All the best.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

cooool!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You've done an outstanding job! Very well done. :)
        Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
        http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, well chuffed. Amanda, yes of course lets swap links.

Jan

Comment

Jan well done, professional looking site and loads quickly even though is filled with images. Good luck with your business:)

Comment

oooch my wife's just smacked me across the head, still she said that it was a very professional well made site you should do very well.

good luck.

Comment

Great job, Well done!

Comment

Hi Jan,
                  what a great site,very precise and crisp,i am sure your hard work will be rewarded with great sales,all the best in your venture.
                  regards
                  Jay
                  Jay
                  www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Well done a lovely and very profession job. Can I pick your brains please Did you use Voda for the set up to the search engines?
                    Or how do I go about it? My web site is not quite ready yet but I hope to have it ready very soon.
                    Thanks in advance for the help.
                    Alison

http://www.cakeswithadifference.net

Comment

I left a message in your guest book and I think I will have a guest book too... so thanks for that. I know where I will come for my panties... LOL
                      Tracie
                      Regards Tracie
                      Antique Dolls, Toys & Old Steiff Bears

Comment

Thanks for all the support from everyone, the website is doing really well and thanks for leaving the message in my guestbook, it was good to see somebody left something!

Note a ajalmond, I used the forums for ideas and did everything that was suggested, i.e. sitemap, metatags etc, its a matter of luck I think.

Jan

Comment

Being a guy I probably spent too much time on your site. I think you did the right things and your site looks great!! pet121

Comment

Working...
                          X