This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Validation of Text Not Happening

Unfortunately, I got a taste of success and then it went away. I started getting "name required" messages when I depressed the submit button and warning messages about other empty fields, but had "Phone number" that even with a number kept giving me an error message. Went back to see what validation might be wrong in test box changed it to text instead of number, saved it, republished it and now I am back to no Validation. Changed backto original and still no validation. It may have something to do with saving and republishing factors. I republished form page 1 as .html in page properties as instructed in Multipage form building with form properties action set for formpage2.php, multipage & post. My page names are long and were originally front-page-reservation for Form 1 and airport-departure-reservation for Form 2. After reading one of NavalDesigns tips, I changed the names to front_page_reservation and airport_departure_reservation and that's when it started working. Anybody have any ideas.
    TonySC

Re: Validation of Text Not Happening

Need a link
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Ed,
      Had to go out for a while. the site is www.aikenlimousine.com. Select the Airport Reservation Tab. I have been thinking while I was out that there maybe some problem with the republish. Since I saw it work somewhat once, I will not give up.
      TonySC

Comment

For Everybody's Information i found the following. When I moved all the text and Text boxes off the form, deleted the form grid and replaced it. Moved the text and Text boxes back on the new form, everything worked fine.
        TonySC

I never give up!

Comment

Working...
        X