Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• software for editing templates

Hi there,
    i'm a new born at this and don't know if this is the right place to post this but i really hope somebody can help me.
    my web site is/will be pizzapedra.com eventually.
    Because i am new,things don't make scence yet and as i need i site urgently i decised to buy a template.i realise that to edit it i need diferent programs, my question is: is there any free similar programs i can download for flash, sound and pics that would compatible?
    Also, i just about managed to desine a page that i would like to have as a
    " under construction" page while the site isn't ready, how do i do that?
    Hope for some help
    thanks
    filomena

Re: software for editing templates

Well there are free HTML editors.. but flash etc.. no.. there are trial versions where you can use them for free..and some functions wont work properly, but you can try them.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

not sure wht you are asking here. did you get the templat from Blue Voda? did you upload the template to start your site? did you save the home page as index? did you publish this page so we can see what you are using? do you have a hosting account with Blue Voda? I think if you answer these questions for us, we may be able to direct you properly. I also think you may need some basic assistance to get you started. We have a section in Voda bids that you could list your project and then have any of the pros here send you a response as to how much it would cost you to get your site started. the only other alternative you have is to watch the tutorials and build your site on a trial and error basis. we all want to help you build your site but i think you have to give us more information to get the ball rolling.
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

thanks for reply.
        I do have a host account with voda, and i haven't purshased the template yet as it requires all diferente softwares to edit it. I have thou done a page on voda site builder wich i have not changed in to html and that i would like to put online while i get the site sorted.I have watched almost all tutorials and i have to say it is confusing for beginner.
        Re the software forb editing templates, i was hoping that i wouldn't have to purshase so many programs to do a web site.
        any advise or directions are apreciated.
        thanks
        filomena

Comment

you dont have to purchase any software to build a site with Blue Voda. you dont have to change anything to html, it is automatically done when you use the website builder. all you have to do is put in text and grahpics using the tools provided by the website builder. the most important thing when starting out, is to put any word on the home page, save it as index, then publish it using the publishing tool provided by Blue Voda. Once you have that page started, then it is pretty simple to update the page using the tools provided by Blue Voda. if you do not understand how to get started and you have watched the tutorials, just contact me through my website, i would be more than happy to get you started and then you can build your site as you see fit. to contact me just go to my contact us page and get my phone number or email address. hope this helps.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by Filo View Post
            i haven't purshased the template yet as it requires all diferente softwares to edit it.
            Re the software for editing templates, i was hoping that i wouldn't have to purshase so many programs to do a web site.
            any advise or directions are apreciated.
            thanks
            filomena

Blue Voda Designer offers this service of editing your template, there is a reasonable charge and if you are interested in this service you may contact us .

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i use bluevoods website developer software, but not get satisfaction, may it is possible that i dont know about its work.
              Free Direct Downloadable Softwares

Comment

Working...
              X