OSCommerce to Fantastico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSCommerce to Fantastico

Domain is curleeandcompany.com, not sure what my account ID is?
    My support ticket # is FDC-923387
    Disclaimer: I am NOT very tech savvy! So give me details!

I had my site up and working. I downloaded OSCommerce to Fantastico. I played around with it for a day or two and decided it was too detailed for me. I decided to remove it. Tried to do so, thought I completed it. Not so sure now. I am unable to connect to my website from my computer although from an outside computer it does connect. I am also unable to log in to my Control Panel. Support directed me to download a cache cleaner and use a couple times. I have done so and still cannot connect.
    Any ideas where to go from here? I am thinking this problem lies in my trying to remove the OsCommerce.

Re: Can no longer connect!

If you cannot access your cpanel and you are sure that you have used the correct connection details, then you may need to have your account reset.
    Contact support using the same ticket and mention this thread.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Your website appears to be working fine http://www.curleeandcompany.com/

so that is a good thing ..

Be sure you are copying and pasting things correctly when inputting your username and password ..make sure they are the voda host ones .. it wouldnt have anything to do with osc being removed ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

If when you go to http://www.curleeandcompany.com/ and you get a page cannot be displayed error, chances are your IP was blocked by the server. Ask VH to check to see if its being blocked. (This has happened to me several times). It could have been caused by failing to login a couple times in a row, or something you did was interpreted by the server as a possible attack.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X