My site is totally messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My site is totally messed up

I have worked so hard, and so long with this site. I dont know if I can do any more. I have had nothing but trouble after I went from XP to Vista.

The site didnt load at first. The picture was broken.
    Now I loadet it all from the start. And changes the layout as well. And now, its all totally mess.

Nothing works as they should. My galleries...well the only thing appearing when you click on an image, is the image wich is on the front page.

Im not sure if Im gonna give up now. Its a mess. I havent done anything different from when I first startet with this builder. But now everything seems impossible. I dont understand anything about whats going on, and how I can solve this.
    www.phototales.net

Re: My site is totally messed up

Hi, are you talking about what is seen on your home screen or on your live site that we can see. The only thing i can see with the live site that is a little odd, is to much side scroll.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

You have a on right click scripts on the index page which is incomplete. that is what is giving the gap at the top. you can see the script on the live page by holding your mouse down and draging it along the top. corecting that will help.
      note sure what you mean about your galleries what type where you using
      Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Apart from what chris mentioned, all your pages and galleries are coming up fine...............keep going.
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

No, its not only from my home screen, unfortunally. Many have seen the same. I have been looking around on the site now. And its acting very strange. Some pages shows the old layout. Some show the new one. Sometimes the picture in the galleries shows just right. And sometimes they dont show at all. Instead og the right image, the fronpage appears.

What do you mean with side scroll? It shouldt scroll sideways. Does it? Well. The background is choosen in the properties. The page wid is on 1130.

I havent experienced this before. But since it startet a little while ago, its been only trouble with theese things.
          Im quite lost here now. Its all on an off on how the page appears.

I guess I am tired from alooooot of working now. Cause I am just a minute away from deleting the entire site and all.(

I will take a little break from this now. And look more at it later on today. Im too tired to think straight now.
          www.phototales.net

Comment

Alien: Oh, is it the no right click wich is causing all this? Wow, that would be so simple. I will just remove the script then. Thanks alot.
            www.phototales.net

Comment

1130 wide will give you side scroll. Usually work under the 985 mark for all to view with no side scroll.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
              X