Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to link form to email?

ID #: 30369

I've created several forms using From Maker Pro for my website, www.formz-r-us.com, but don't know how to link it to my email. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: How to link form to email?

You'll have to visit forz-r-us for installation info. Alternatively BV has it's own form processor, which easy to use. Why don't use that?
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi Darren,

Thanks much for your response.

I already have done the design and have the form up on my site but the completed form doesn't come back to me when whoever fills it out clicks the submit button.

The form can be viewed at http://formz-r-us.com/info-request_info-request.html

Is there something in the control panel that I need to set up? I have the form in my public.html folder so I think there must be something in the control panel that I'm just not seeing.

Comment

I have same trouble. When submit button is pressed, completed form doesn't come back to me. Goes to Thank-you page. What do I need to do? David

Comment

Where do I find the information from form. when form is submitted the message I receive in my email is "Values submitted from web site form:" and not the information (ie senders name and emai, and text message) from the form. Please instruct me. Regards , David http://machiningbythebook.com

Comment

Finally got it worked out. Thanks, David http://machiningbythebook.com

Comment

Iv Made My Web page but when people click on the link on my page how do i get it to send me an email? x

Comment

Form Maker support told me to contact Blue Voda support and Blue Voda support told me to contact Form Maker support so I had to solve the problem myself. Here's how to do it.
                1. Go to FormMaker Pro and click on the "FORMS" from the overhead menu.
                2. Select the form you want to link to email.
                3. Select "Add Emial Template" from the Template menu at the bottom; the template window will appear.
                4. At the top you'll see a drop down box titled "Email Preset". Select "Notification" and most of the other boxes will fill in for you.
                5. In the "From" box enter your website and page name.

Comment

Maybe wrong place to post, but is there anyway to get a Paypal button to act as the submit button for a form that I already created? I have a form that works and a Paypal button that works. How can I modify the actions of the Paypal button.

Comment

Preview the paypal button you like. Save it as image on your computer.
                    Go in your BV form, and instead of a Submit button , drag and drop an "Image" button. When asked for the image, select the one you saved.
                    It will work as submit button.
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                    X