Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What e-mail praogram is the best??

Hello!

I signed up to neomail but I'm not sure that that one is the best for me.

I would like to have a program where I could log in from my workcomputer to.
    Now when I try to go to www.harsten.nu/webmail it doesn't work at all. I know that friends with other webmailing programs can log in even from behind the firewalls on my work.
    Perhaps one of the other programs that is offered by Vodahost is a better choise for me?
    Or do I do any misstakes when I try to go to Neomail??

All tutorials is just explaining how to set up e-mail to a program. I would like to log in from the web on different computers..
    And Yes! I know that I have created an e-mail account.

Hope that you could give me a good answer.

// Emma

Re: What e-mail praogram is the best??

THe three different mail apps really arn't that different. The biggest difference is that squirrel mail doesn't support html, so some emails will have html code in with it

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Sorry, but have you read my mail at all??

Your answer is just the answer to my headline and nothing else..
      I can't get in to www.harsten.nu/webmail and I know that my friends at work can get in to their webmails. What can be the problem??

// Emma

Comment

Originally posted by emma751

I can't get in to www.harsten.nu/webmail and I know that my friends at work can get in to their webmails. What can be the problem??

// Emma
        Try getting in from Cpanel > mail
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Try Horde

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

// Emma
            First off I did read you post, it had 2 question in it. I answered the question I could with the information you gave. If you want a better answer try giving some better information about the problem other then it doesn't work.

Register/Login Script
            Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Originally posted by Watdaflip
              First off I did read you post, it had 2 question in it. I answered the question I could with the information you gave. If you want a better answer try giving some better information about the problem other then it doesn't work.
              No kidding, and a little gratitude for someone trying to help would be nice as well.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
                No kidding, and a little gratitude for someone trying to help would be nice as well.
                Well said. Watdaflip, i start getting used to it.
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I'm sorry if I wrote anything that could be misstaken for being unpolite. But in my question my consern was the firewall.. as I wrote!
                  With neomail I can't log in from behind the firewall.. I don't know why it should be any speciall problems with that one and my wish was that you knew if there was any speciall problems with neomail and firewalls.
                  When I then get an answer where it simply says that "the three different mail apps really arn't that different" I really didn't think that was the answer to my problems..
                  Or? Am I totaly wrong??
                  Otherwise I really enjoy this forum and the help you guy gives.
                  And Navaldesign. Are you really that used to people showing no gratitude??

Comment

I'm sorry if I wrote anything that could be misstaken for being unpolite. But in my question my consern was the firewall.. as I wrote!
                    With neomail I can't log in from behind the firewall.. I don't know why it should be any speciall problems with that one and my wish was that you knew if there was any speciall problems with neomail and firewalls.
                    When I then get an answer where it simply says that "the three different mail apps really arn't that different" I really didn't think that was the answer to my problems..
                    Or? Am I totaly wrong??
                    Otherwise I really enjoy this forum and the help you guy gives.
                    And Navaldesign. Are you really that used to people showing no gratitude??
                    Unfortunately yes. Out of 100 posts, 50 don't even bother to answer back. However, back to your problem, the best thing for you would be to use your Outlook express to reach your mail directly from your desktop, both from office and your home. If you want to be able to see the same messages from both locations, configure Outlook so ir downloads the messages but does not delete them from the server. It's an option in the settings. So even if you have read already a message at office, you can also read it later from home.
                    Last edited by navaldesign; 02-28-2006, 09:38 AM.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you for your answer. Sorry to hear that so many don't thanks for the help. I really do apreciate the help you and the other guys gives in here.
                      I hope and guess that all of us that gets help from you feels the same way but perhaps some people gets so happy with the answer so the want to get right to it.. (Or what to say. Hope you understand my horrible english)

// Emma

Comment

It's ok, don't worry. However your link to webmail www.harsten.nu/webmail works ok for me, of course i can't go on and see if it connects because it asks for user and password. Firewall should not be an issue for this kind of link. However if your firewall gives you problems, you can try and see if it has a "Safe pages" list whare you can add your webmail page
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                        X