Navigation Button on Details Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation Button on Details Page?

Hi, I could really use someones help, who really knows what they are doing here, because of a lot of bad advice I have gotten in the past, I pulled my website down, once before. I however, decided to put my website back up, since I do pay for Vodahost. I have just put my website back up, and everything is fine on it except, for the Navigation Button, on my Details page. On my Details page the Navigation Button, is suppose to say Contact Me, not About Me. I show the Contact Me Button on my Layout, so why is this changing to About Me after I publish and re-publish this page. I have not put together an about me page as of yet,so I left a button for about me on my Home Page, so that I could add it later. I need someone who has some brains, to check my website out and tell me how to correct this problem, the navigation button is suppose to say Contact Me, after publication. I do not mean to be rude in this post, but I have just had it with bad advice. My website address is: http://www.pammy53.com

pammy53

Re: Navigation Button on Details Page?

Hi there............Did you by any chance copy/paste that button to your detail page?
    If so, try deleting it and create a new button......that should work.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Re: Navigation Button on Details Page?

Well, I don't fit your qualifications to help--but I will say I'm stunned your contact me page works at all, since you have a space in the name.
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Working...
      X