Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with implementing a form

Hey.
    I just put up a website in Hebrew and put a form on the top right side of it.
    The form consists of 3 elements:
    Name
    Email
    Phone number

All 3 element have "Date required" checked and the form is supposed to direct the user to "success.php" after pressing submit - for some reason the "data required" function doesn't work and the user gets "thrown" to an error screen - even though I do get the values sent to my e-mail after he pressed submit.

here is the site.

it is in Hebrew but you will be able to see the form on the top right.
    Thanks for your help.
    Ofir.

Re: Trouble with implementing a form

The validation doesn't work because your form is named "optin form" . rename it to "option_form" .

If you get the mail, the error is that the success page can't be found. How did you publish the "thank you" (success) page ? Make sure that in BV, in the "Success URL" field, you have the full URL (http://www........./success.html) url of your succes page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hey Naval. Thanks for the quick response.
      I changed the form name but it still gives me this error message after I press submit:
      Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sytexocy/public_html/index.php:6) in /home/sytexocy/public_html/menu.php on line 125

Comment

Thats because you are using menu.php in the Action Field

Use the form wizzard and use the default in the action field instead. (use inbuilt PHP)
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean by that.
          I already have the "Use built in PHP..." Check box checked.

Comment

Working...
          X