One last question re: bluevoda design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One last question re: bluevoda design

I want to thank you for your prior quick response regarding obtaining my website address. My last question is, the site I've designed on bluevoda is complete, though as yet unpublished. Can I use a different web host (such as go *****) to obtain a website address, and still use the site I've designed on bluevoda? And if so, is it as simple as simply "publishing" site to get it onto my new website address? Or am I only able to use the bluevoda hosting? (which I haven't registered with yet to get an account id#)

thanks, Steve

Re: One last question re: bluevoda design

no
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I appreciate the response,... with emphasis even, LOL,... "NO",..... am I to assume the NO means I have to use the bluevoda web hosting site? I don't have a problem using it, just a question as I'm a newbie at this.

Comment

Yes. You will need a VodaHost account to publish your webpages.

Dont just look at the $ sign to evaluate a host. The features and extras plus
        bonuses and what you cant see is in the CPanel once you sign up!
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

OK, thanks for the response,... guess I'm off to bluevoda hosting,.... thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X