PDA

View Full Version : computer crashed new published pages won't show up

Snugasabug
02-09-2009, 10:41 PM
My computer recently crashed and I had to get an alternate computer up and running. I had no problem importing the html pages from blue voda through (new page from existing html) since my website is live.
However when I publish any changes, they are not showing up online.
The box pops up "publish succesful" but when I go live, nothing has changed. What am I doing wrong?
I double checked that the ip address I was publishing to was the same as the one in my blue voda welcome email.
My website is www.snugasabugbabyslings.com (http://www.snugasabugbabyslings.com)

davidundalicia
02-09-2009, 10:54 PM
Unless you give us an example of a change that you have made, we can not tell you if you were successful or not....................site is appearing OK.

Snugasabug
02-09-2009, 11:18 PM
Sorry.. I have changed my pictures on my homepage, and when I publish it the original pictures are still there.
I'm not sure how I could let you see what the changes should be... but the site remains the same way I published it before my computor crashed.

Snugasabug
02-09-2009, 11:20 PM
Just an added note: it is the picture underneatht the word "ring sling" that I am trying to change...for some reason it is really undersized. I'm trying to replace that picture with a larger one, and even after being publised the old one remains live