Can you hyperlink the logos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you hyperlink the logos?

I used the logo button to create what I thought would be buttons I could hyperlink to another page. But, it doesn't seem that is an option. Can you only hyperlink text or images? Is there a way to make it look more professional than just text?

Re: Can you hyperlink the logos?

There are several way to link things:
    1.) since you have the "logo button"? You can place a transperent shape over it and link the shape.
    2.) use one of the other navagation tools, ie: glass button, menu bar, slide menu, etc.
    3.) use an image and link it
    Its up to you how you want to do it.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Great, thanks! I couldn't find anything that explained what each of those buttons was for so I thought I'd make my own!

Comment

Ok, so I have the shape now and it's working beautfiully but the tutorial doesn't really explain (not that I remember) what you're supposed to select under the "target" tab when linking.

Comment

If you want the page to open in the same window as the page you link from leave the target area empty (nothing in it) _self is supposed to do the same thing but leaving it empty works 100% of the time. If you want the newpage to open in a new window choose _blank. Pop up windows are not a good choice for anything as they are really small and narrow.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...