Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlinked text within a scrollbar?

Hey, guys,

Is it possible to add a list of text items that fit inside a scroll box that contain hyperlinks on each line? In other words, I'd like to have my visitors manually scroll through a list of text items that are linked individually to external web pages that would open in pop-up boxes. Help if you can....I've tried every box/menu format available in BV and haven't found it yet. But, I know it's got to be able to be done. Thanks!!

Axeman

Re: Hyperlinked text within a scrollbar?

You could possibly do it with page full of links that are published. Then place this page in an iframe on your page.
    But to be more web friendly, might be worth looking at the "go bar" or "Menu bar" options.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you. I see what you are saying and I could try it, but when you say "web-friendly" are you talking about SE friendly? Would this work against me in trying to land a higher SE ranking?

Axeman

Comment

Originally posted by Axeman View Post
        Thank you. I see what you are saying and I could try it, but when you say "web-friendly" are you talking about SE friendly? Would this work against me in trying to land a higher SE ranking?

Axeman
        Hi, yes! in that the SE's cant see the links in the iframe. They can only see 1 link, & this is just the link to the iframe page.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Ok, don't want to do that. I appreciate your help very much!

Comment

Working...
          X