Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scripts

Hi

I just wanted to know if you can install more than one script in the root directory of the domain. I'm trying to install "Nucleus".

Re: Scripts

as i know you can install more than one script in your domain but ofcourse have to be in defferent directory, i.e Nucleus in root directory, phpbb in sub directory, Os commerce in the other sub directory
    Nyoman

Comment

Using fanastico you can't install 2 scripts in the same directory, but you can with a manual install. The main issue you will run into is most script use the same file names (index.php, register.php, login.php. etc)

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

It would like to know they are installed you in my CPANEL or Fantastico a script of webmail. I possess a script and would like to know you can be installed you for myself, therefore like to use an unlike webmail him offered:

Popper is a webmail where you will be able to read emails in the format of HTML, visualize enclosed, save enclosed and a lot more. Written all in PHP4. Visual of the webmail and similar to the Outlook. Scriptfacil.with Click about one of the down the options for copy this file:
        http://www.codigolivre.com.br/script.../popper.tar.gz

Thank You

Comment

Obs: I possess no knowledge of installation of scripts

Comment

Working...
          X