Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

password rejection when trying to publish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• password rejection when trying to publish.

I want to publish my website www.swimmingpoolprofessor.com I have the correct 10.2 and have from the begining. each time I enter my password info it gets rejected. Asked for a new one and entered with same result. I have gone around in circles with the tick fix. process about a week now with no luck. Also my IP address doesn't show and I can't text in the correct IP. HELL-P
    Last edited by Poolmandave; 02-11-2009, 01:00 AM. Reason: saw e-mail notification option

Re: password rejection when trying to publish.

Its probable you IP number..............have you scolled UP as well as down to find your server number that came in your welcome email?
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

My IP # is not listed in the list. My welcome-mail didn't mention anything about my IP # just a password info. and didn't appear to be a seperate e-mail to follow as mentionedI found my Ip number through a different source.

Comment

Well thats your trouble.. if you havent gotten a welcome email your account doesnt yet exist. It usually takes up to 24 hours for this to occcur. What you got was a reciept and a login for voda billing services which is your account manager.. not your hosting.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I signed up a month ago and have been paying attention to building. Now that I want to publish I can't. How do I get that e-mail that never arrived

Comment

Submit a support ticket and request they resend it

Register/Login Script
            Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
            X