Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing problems

Hi To ALL...

I have published my webpage and all was ok, I have now changed and included a few more details on the page & republished BUT the old page keeps coming up, I have tried everthing to put the new page up but the old page IS STILL THERE, how do I replace the new with the old..Thanks Rhonda

Re: Publishing problems

your browser is caching. press F5 few time or clean your cache.
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/per...ighlight=cache
    Nyoman

Comment

I have tried the things that you said to do and also with the window washer as well, if I preview in Broswer its ok, when I publish it says it is published, when I go to my site its the old one, maybe I am doing something wrong..I am placing it in my public_html file throught blue voda ftp.. Thanks Rhonda

Comment

I am sure your page already change to the new one, and can be viewed on the other computer. Only the problem is in your PC browser ,
        the only think i can tell is open your page in other PC or just wait and open your new page in few hours because usually in few hours the old image was saved in your browser will gone
        Nyoman

Comment

Ok, will wait a few hours & then try with my sons laptop...Thanks Rhonda

Comment

Hi, Just wanted to let you know that waiting a few hours worked...Thank you for your help...

Comment

happy to hear
              Nyoman

Comment

Working...
              X