Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Ad Joomla!

Alright you 1.5v Joomla folks!
    I'm going to match up Joomla to the wonderful Control Panel here at Voda Host.
    We have downloaded the Zip File to our hard drive and it is waiting for instructions to be activated.
    We are looking for help from people that have successfully been through this process and are willing to lend an ear and their knowledge to make this wonderful process come to life.
    We have a domain name for this first of many sites to come. This site will be: "The Tea Locker"
    The domain name is parked at go_youknowwhere
    I plan on seeing this project through from nuts to mints! Everything that I learn will be returned for the help of other people that are trying to do the same thing.
    We have read the complete instruction manual for Joomla and are 80% familiar with the complete process...
    Do we have any takers here that would like to assist a true entrepreneur?
    Randall
    www.SflaMarineRepair.com
    Have a Great day!

Re: Let's Ad Joomla!

So.. are you asking for FREE assistance or are you asking for quotes from free lancers. You know its one thing to help folks here and there along the way..its another to SPOON FEED and very time consuming. JOOMLA has a WHOLE FORUM to assist you. Why do you NOT use the resources available to you?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

This is the exact reason I was afraid to ask about this App.

I guess I can start to ask why do we have this thread? This is the thread description:
      Various Content Management Systems Discussion and help about various types of CMS’s that are included with your VodaHost account. All of the following CMS systems can easily be installed via fantastico in your control panel. They include Joomla, Drupal, Mambo, PHP-Nuke, phpWCMS, Post-Nuke, Siteframe, TYPO3 and XOOPS.
      You are so right... I may be better served at the provided link. I never intend to ask for a free ride. As you know, When I learn something, I tend to share as much as I can with those in need. I was only looking to get help with a new site project.
      I do believe I'm a paying Vodahost customer, and I know...services are rendered.

Randall
      www.SflaMarineRepair.com
      Have a Great day!

Comment

Yes.. its meant for general questions, fantastico installs, simple issues, we cant possibly cover all subjects in depth...nor step by step.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks you have answered my question.
          www.SflaMarineRepair.com
          Have a Great day!

Comment

If you're looking for some help with your Joomla projects, you can always give me a shout -- now that I've relocated to Plam Harbor (near you, if I remember correctly), finding a very affordable solution is easier than you might imagine >> DesignTeam@ProWebsUnlimited.com
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X