Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my first page started,but........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my first page started,but........

My first ever page has gone live!...but..........I have a a word on the site.....engineering...and some swine has already made a link to it for
    an advert.....how do they do it??..please help....the least they could do is pay me for "hosting" there bloody site

Please help...compcon.co.uk

many thanks

Re: Just got my first page started,but........

Hi, can see your Compressor Consultants Ltd page with no problem & with no ads. You might of seen the add that everyone gets before the sites DNS is fully finished pointing at your site. It can take up to 48 hours for all this to sort it self out..

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Its Fine for me aswell
      robobobo
      Blog Insomnia.com Blogging Help,Guides & Tips
      Techinfo-4u.com Tech Discussions and Guides
      www.visionlandscapes.ie
      [COLOR=#22229c[/COLOR]

Comment

hi,

Am just starting to create my first ever website & I am very excited. I am having a problem though, I can not add a template after following the instructions from the tutorial. The templates are in zip files but it does not show up in the blank page where you are supposed to add.....Can anyone help please!!! very much appreciated for your time

Comment

When you downloaded the template, you saved it somewhere in your computer. To add it to your page you click the image icon or insert/image from the menu bar, then navagate to the template you want and select it. The templates are just images so they have to be inserted as such.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
          X