Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

I am having several problems with my website. First my video will not work when it is published, works fine in preview. Second my buttons are not showing up right. My logo will not show on any pages except for the home page. Domain name is www.precisiontracksystems.com.

Re: Need Help

As for your buttons, did you copy and paste them from one page to the next? You can not do that as what you are seeing, is what will happen. Also looks like you copied and pasted an extra button into the menu, can't do that either. To add a button you click add in the properties. Also they change order from page to page, not good. The best way is to clone a master page with the buttons (all set up), your back ground, banner and logo to create new pages. As for the video, what type of file is it?
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

It is a avi file.

Comment

I went back and changed the buttons and it is still not right.

Comment

I will be leaving in 5 minutes will not be back until Monday. Please Help!!!!

Comment

Still having problems with my video not playing when published. It is showing fine in preview. Someone please help. I have been trying to fix this problems for WEEKS now.

Comment

Still Need HELP!!!!! Anyone out there.

Comment

Working...
              X