No announcement yet.

How can I add country icon in my site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I add country icon in my site?

Hello, all. I need help. How do I add country icon in my site? like country flag. I do not know how to do it, so please, help me. Thank you so very much.

Re: How can I add country icon in my site?

Hi,

Get a pic of your country's flag and resize it to 50 x 50 pixel and save it as a Gif file in you C:\MyDocument\BlueVoda.

Then insert it into your webpage using the BV picture tool on the top toolbar.

Once it is on the page, you can highlight and drag to position it anywhere you want it to be placed.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

is that all i need to do? i am making dating website, by the way. let's say a member is from the Philippines, i want her to see her country flag, you know what I mean? or her country flag will automatically appear? I am confused, sorry. but i really need your help guys. Thanks a lot, and thank you zuriatman. :)

Comment

I think you are wanting the flags to appear so they can view the site in their language maybe? Try babel fish. (google it, i think google might even have an app for that these days.)

Or you want it to be by their locale only? You would need a SCRIPT with all the flags and a list of all the ips by country for this to occur. Try using a dating SCRIPT that has this written in.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X