Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• many questions re: new website

my domain name is: www.southernmainecrittersitter.com

1 - On my new site, I originally started with 5 tabs on the index page (they were, "home" "about us" "services" "prices" "contact"). I have deleted the "about us" tab, and saved and published the updated pages (after saving). Yet when I view my page online, the "about us" tab still appears. What am I doing wrong?

2 - Is it possible to get a background color on the entire page; I explored and watched the template tutorials, and can't find what I'm looking for.

3 - I have added music to my index page, using "realplayer",.... the realplayer logo appears on the bottom right of my page as a result of this,... is it possible to have the music play, without the logo appearing?

4 - My index page is off-center when pulled up inline. On my computer (monitor) , it's off only slightly, on other peoples monitors, it comes up fine, and still others, it's WAY of center. So I'm guessing it has to do with peoples monitor size/settings. Is there any way to have the site centered no matter who pulls it up?

I'm a rookie at this, and if I've asked questions the wrong way, please let me know.

Thanks in advance, Steve

Re: many questions re: new website

Background color now resolved !

Comment

Make sure you build your page way to the left in bv.. then right click on a blank spot, and on the general tab there is where you center in browser. Dont try to center it on the bv screen.

I think if you pay for real player you can remove that logo.. otherwise try windows media player.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You can add music to your page in the page properties ...

right click your page,choose properties, then choose the background tab, then sound, browse for your music file and then you won't have any player on your webpage.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X