Fired Creation! Opinions please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fired Creation! Opinions please!!

My website has been online for a few months now, so I'm feeling brave enough to ask you lot what you think! Don't hold back!

Many many thanks

Kelly

Re: Fired Creation! Opinions please!!

O dear look you can tell I'm new here....

it's www.firedcreation.com by the way!

Comment

Hi Kelly,

Your site looks great, it's clean and easy to navigate. However the heavy images you use are quite slow to load and this can put off some potential customers. VodaHost have a great picture resizing tool called PIXresizer (available from hlep centre/downloads). Alternatively tou may wish to consider using the BV gallery feature. This enables you to have smaller (much faster to load) images that your customers can click on to get a bigger view (that pops up in another window).

Have tou intentionally left the BlueVoda buttons as youre mouseover option on the navigation bar? They're easy to change if you want to. Double click the nav bar (in BV) choose the style tab and on the right next to where you chose your button style is where you can choose the rollover button style.

Last and it's only a teeny weeny thing - your scrolloing text at the bottom of your home page scrolls over the brown text (I think it says designed by....). But you have done an excellent job and these are only suggestions. I love your business idea too - it's very unique! Well done and good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Kelly,

Aside from what Amanda already mentioned, when I clicked on the "shop" navigational button, I got a 404 error with a "click here" link that took me back to the Voda Host pages. I don't know if it's a problem on my end, or yours, but I thought I would mention it. :)

The site looks great... good job. :)
        Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
        http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

I like the site and what you do!
          You might make the images in your gallery smaller by using PIXresizer http//bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm so your images will load faster.
          Also your marquee on the bottom is scrolling over the copyright notice in my firefox.
          Brian

Comment

Thanks so much! Have just downloaded the pixresizer! And will fix those buttons too. Nice to have such positive feeback, thanks

Kelly

Comment

Site seems to work well. In Firefox your bottom Marqe runs over some fixed type but it is well spaced in IE.
              Dave
              http://www.peacoatpress.com
              ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Hello Kelly, what a lovely web site, nice and fresh looking!
                Just noticed that your gallery page come up as untitled page.
                Love your pottery!
                Best of luck with your businness.
                Alison
                Alison

http://www.cakeswithadifference.net

Comment

Working...
                X