"Survive the Eye, Inc."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Survive the Eye, Inc."

Voda Host has been a great help to me with creating my new web page. Please take the time to look it over and offer any suggestions. Thanks VH for making this fun and simple. I'll spread the word.
    Leonard V. Wood
    http://www.survivetheeye.com
    ste@strato.net

Re: "Survive the Eye, Inc."

It looks good, I relate to your site. I live in Coral Springs, FL and we get hit hard by Wilma, I had no power for 13 days.

Good Luck to you
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

What a super website. You've done a great job. It looks great, easy to navigate and good links. Scary photographs. (We were in the Caribbean for the tail end of Wilma and then the Canaries for Delta.) Yours is a very informative site - well done!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi,
        What a fascinating and well put together site,well done.
        regards
        Jay
        Jay
        www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin
          It looks good, I relate to your site. I live in Coral Springs, FL and we get hit hard by Wilma, I had no power for 13 days.

Good Luck to you
          Thanks, I hope you are recovering well from Wilma. I was down in Homestead installing generators and other assistance after Wilma. I was living in the Keys when Andrew hit, that was a bad boy. We didn't get damage in Tavernier, but had no power for quite awhile. Makes us learn to respect Mother Nature, doesn't it? In 04 I was hit here by Charlie, Frances, and Jeane. Each 2 weeks apart. There are still peoples going through recovery here.
          Leonard V. Wood
          ste@strato.net

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
            What a super website. You've done a great job. It looks great, easy to navigate and good links. Scary photographs. (We were in the Caribbean for the tail end of Wilma and then the Canaries for Delta.) Yours is a very informative site - well done!
            Thanks for the compliment, that makes me feel good. Sounds like I need to send you some of my business card. Seems hurricanes follow you around or vise versa. I took some of those photos of Ivan in Grand Cayman and my brother took some. He was there when it hit, I went in after. When I saw it go over the Island I didn't think I would ever hear from him or my other friends there again. They were very luck to have all survived. If it had moved a few miles farther north, I don't know. They have done very well with thier recovery. I was there after Wilma crossed them to help with some thing. Not a direct hit, but it tossed some good size seas at them. I went after helping in Miami area. Where were you in the Caribbean for Wilma and how was it?
            Leonard V. Wood
            ste@strato.net

Comment

Originally posted by wiggytuftuk
              Hi,
              What a fascinating and well put together site,well done.
              regards
              Jay
              Thanks Jay,
              I see you like to visit Mickey's town. I live about 1.25 hours south. Straight down Hwy. US 27.
              Leonard V. Wood
              ste@strato.net

Comment

Great site! Easy to navigate, and lots of information. The photos section was a bit slow loading on dial up, but well worth the wait.

I have an elderly aunt who lives in Largo Florida, and I have heard some incredible stories from her about the hurricanes, and ongoing clean up efforts.

Well done, and good luck! :)
                Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
                http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

Originally posted by KJay_23
                  Great site! Easy to navigate, and lots of information. The photos section was a bit slow loading on dial up, but well worth the wait.

I have an elderly aunt who lives in Largo Florida, and I have heard some incredible stories from her about the hurricanes, and ongoing clean up efforts.

Well done, and good luck! :)
                  Thanks very much. Yea, I know what you mean about the slowness, I can only get dial-up where I live and no cable either. DSL is pretty much a necessity anymore. I plan to at least split up the photos. I hate to make them too small to appreciate. I literally have thousands of hurricane photos.
                  The storms are particularly hard on the older folks. Even if you don't get hit hard you have to suffer through with out power and supplies. Unfortunatey, usually it becomes a battle of sorts just to get by. There are a lot of good people out there though to help those that can't help themselves.
                  Leonard V. Wood
                  ste@strato.net

Comment

Working...
                  X