Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resizing templates

Hi,

can anyone advise how to resize the BV templates without changing the size of the image at the top.
    I have tried to change the length of the page but the image stretches.

SteveA

Re: Resizing templates

The only way I found of doing this was to mess about in MSPublisher (or similar). Chopping and cropping and lifting and putting back. It takes a little time but can be done. Or use the elements you like and build your own page to your specification. There may be simplier ways but I'm unaware of them.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Resizing templates

Amanda is wright. BV free templates are simply images. So increasing the length, it stretches. You can only edit it it (depending on the template) by mofifying it in a graphics program like Photoshop, Photopaint, or other. If you have a ready template that yoy like, keep the upper part as a header and create a "body" which you can lenghthen as much as you like
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X