Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on OsCommerce

Can not locate my errors in adding new pages to InfoBox

a) I need help. I have added "About Us" to the InformationBox and believe to have done everything correctly. However, the following is the error messages I get from the site. I have gone over issue several times and still not discovered where I have gone wrong. I have spent several nights on this and need help. The new page "legal Notice" I added seems to complicate the matter and as a result I have refrained from making the last entry in "icludes/boxes/information.php.

b) I longer see the Information Box in the admin section and for that matter, I can not make any data entry. Who is my "SOS"?

ERROR MESSAGES
    English Version
    1) About Us

Not Found
    The requested URL /shop/about us.php was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

2) Shipping & Returns
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@1x1****.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

3) BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT_US
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    German Version

GERMAN
    Appearance
    BOX_INFORMATION_ABOUT_US (in English not German?)
    Liefer- und Versandkosten
    Privatsphäre und Datenschutz
    Unsere AGB's
    BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT_US (in English not German?)

1)BOX_INFORMATION_ABOUT_US
    Not Found
    The requested URL /shop/about us.php was not found on this server.

2) Liefer- und Versandkosten
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@1x1****.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Nicholas

Re: Need help on OsCommerce

You have to edit specific files. Did you remember to rename your copied file?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

What does it mean that the page will be created. I have created a site from scratch but have not created a checkout page. What do I do, and why do some of the tutorials have no voice, only text and a click sound?

Comment

You cant create an oscommerce site from scratch. So.. you must be using BV or something else. I cant tell you what to do.. until you clarify what you are building with and how you will get paid.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X