Uploading images to server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading images to server

I am using this page as a reference guide http://metestsite.co.uk/image-in-iframe-gallery.html it says I should upload my images to my server using FTP. My question is: how? should I create a new folder and where?
    Which leads to another question: many forums recommend making your own separate folders in the public_html. Is that done through FTP manager or through the control panel?

Thanks!!

Re: Uploading images to server

If you are using BV, then you can use the ftp there. Tools>FTP.

When you login, on the left will be the files on your pc, on your right are the files on the server.

Find the images on the left and drag them to the right. Many here would recommend you to organise your images into folders, depends how many really. I tend not to bother. If you name the images logically, they run sequentially anyway.

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Not sure how many images you are using or where you are inserting, but images can be just inserted onto your blue voda page and published as normal and they will be there.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Of the few popular FTP Softwares out there, I found using BV FTP Manager the easiest.

Comment

Working...
        X