help with changing the logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with changing the logo

I have been trying to change the logo on my forum for several days. I have read through the other forums,watched the tutorials and read through the forums and tutorials on phpbb site. I have followed the steps but my logo still is not showing up. The phpbb logo is gone but mine is not there. the link is www.sherdenonline.com/classifiedads/ I am not sure what I am doing wrong. The files were not where they were said to be in the first place so I dont know if that is where I messed up. please help. Thank you.
    Mary

www.sherdenonline.com

Re: help with changing the logo

Did you upload your logo? It has to be on the server for you to find it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

yes I uploaded my new logo. The phpbb Logo was not in the place it said I was supposed to access it from to overwrite it with my logo.

example. it said to overwrite the php logo by going to phpbb3/styles/prosilver/imageset/

there were no records when I went there. instead it was at classifiedads/styles/prosilver/imageset/

so I uploaded my logo there and it took off the php logo on the forum but mine is not there I refreshed the browser and the file in my acp and still nothing. what did I do wrong?
      Mary

www.sherdenonline.com

Comment

Just upload your logo to the images folder..

In template styles manager is a place that you can CHOOSE your logo witha point and click.. I cant remember exactly which it is but i think if you look in the HEADER template its there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X