Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probs with publishing and pics

Hi to all,

here on this forum i am new, i was reading several of threads but i think is better i put new one.

First i have problem to publish so i dont have htm or html file generated.
    I have hosting in one of company i use a long time for many of other things.
    But in your loging form for ftp are only some I.P. addresses, problem is that hostname i have diff and it is not IP address but it is ftp link.
    So what do i do cuz i know my ID and psw is correct for login but i cant login from BV.

Second problem is that in image folder i have not all images i have in BV created.

Third problem is with language settings i changed to both possible for our lanugage, and both charsets does not work if see in preview in FF, in BV all ok. What i will do with that?

Thanks for help cuz otherwice i will lose time if i cant have htm file and use it on hosting at all. Maybe yet i should tell i am from Czech so we have some signs not other languages are using and so is strange that charsets which normall works for my languages here does only in BV not in preview.

Re: Probs with publishing and pics

Do you have a hosting account with Vodahost.com

If not, then nothing you do with Bluevoda website builder will work
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Re: Probs with publishing and pics

OK, i understand, then i think i am lost, i already paid few months ago all this here in my country, and as i am there long time and i know that person personally i cant go away from him. Plus i would need to use it on domain i have at him registered, of course i would change and go to u, and use what i have there for diff domain, this would not be a big problem, true is i have there very good servis and much cheaper. I understand that benefits here would be also as u tell there domain free etc. Problem is i dont have now that money to pay. Well i will talk about it with my bf and i will see what i can do.

So even pics wont create if i have not hosting in images folder? cuz i have there just 3 but there should be more now.

I would not be any happy to pay and buy all i need and then it wont work.

Thanks for your time, see u soon i hope so.

Comment

Working...
      X