Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got database need script to list collected uploads for download

Ok that is a cryptic title sry.
    Using Naval's ABVFP2 I can now populate a database with PDF's. Now I need these to be downloadable. Can I get a script to display the collected pdf's without having to edit and hyperlink my website every time I receive a new upload?
    This is what I've got http://www.cocsermons.net/Studies%20A-F.php It is very time consuming to add a new link each time.
    This is what I want http://cofcmedia.com/ This website runs itself. I upload mp3's all the time and it doesn't require any extra effort once they are uploaded.
    Can you direct me to a thread that covers this or... do I need a script.... is it easy enough for a newby to tackle... does it come with instructions like Naval's ABVFP2.
    Any coments would be appreciated
    Detailer
    This is me http://www.cocsermons.net

Re: got database need script to list collected uploads for download

Hi ... you will require a dedicated server from voda host for starters

I have a program that will do what you want, if you are interested, you can contact me, it's very affordable, easy to use and comes complete with help and support ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

How much does a dedicated server cost? I am already with Vodahost.

Sure I am interested but I will need to know more about this dedicated server business.

Will your program work with 100Mb videos as well. I dont speak the language so I will need very clear instructions. Like Naval's ABVFP2. I am a little bit surprised that i figured that out.

Comment

Hi ... you can read about the dedicated servers offered by voda host in this thread .... without a dedicated server, doing what you are proposing, is against the tos of voda host ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Whoa! I/we can't afford that. I don't want to break any rules either. I guess I will just keep adding them one at a time. Thanks for your info. I don't need a database that bad.

Comment

Its not that database that would be causing the problem. If your website is going to primarily be offering files to download then it will be violating the TOS. If you are manually adding them instead of automating it a little bit with a database you would still be violating the TOS, you will just be doing it much more slowly and consume more of your time.

Register/Login Script
            Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
            X