X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create users w/ username and password for website

Can this be done?

...easily?

I've built a few pages with BlueVoda, bought the service so I could build a website for my business (Tampa's TVs which is what this forum account is for also), and got talked into building a few others for friends business, and organizations that I am in.

The next website that I want to build will be consisted of users, with usernames and passwords.

I pretty much want to mimic craigslist, but make it required for users to have a profile. I want it to be free like craigslist, I want it to be "user run" where the user posts and manages their own merchandise, I want there to be picture upload capabilities like craigslist, etc.

I will create my website to be a little more "inviting" and colorful, but its the specific merchandise that is going to draw the population to this page.

It's not a super urgent thing, but something I definitely want to get up and running in the next few months.

Thanks in advance for the help!
    Tampa's TVs
    sigpic

Re: How to create users w/ username and password for website

You will require something other than blue voda to build this type of membership type,you could contact me for a quote if you like..

also.. in terms of building websites for your friends, they will require their own voda hosting account .. it is against the voda host tos to host any websites, other than your own, in your voda host account .. but the good news is if you have your friends sign up for their own hosting account through your very own voda host affiliate id you will earn some $'s for the sale and you can then build their website and publish to their own servers.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: How to create users w/ username and password for website

i sent you a PM...

as for my "friends" websites, I built 1 for a business that is owned by a friend of mine (more like a brother) and I am an employee and shareholder of the company, so I guess I built it for the business's benefit which will in turn benefit me...
      Tampa's TVs
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X