Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please - photo upload on the website

Let me try and put this is in a clear way, I am trying to do the following:

1. Create a web page with multiple frames (talking of hundreds here). Not sure if frames is the best way to go about this. You can advise me on that once you read about what I am trying to do with the frames.

2. Each frame should allow the browser to upload a photo of theirs onto the frame. So they should be able to browse to a file on their machine and upload it onto the frame.

That's it! Well now that I have written it down, it doesn't sound that complicated. Although let me assure you that at this point in time I have no idea how to go about it.

Any help you can provide will be appreciated greatly.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Help please - photo upload on the website

Your idea doesn't make much sense. Suppose you do build the page, with frames (or I-frames). A user uploads a picture. Then another user visits the page, and uploads a new picture in the same frame as before. What happens ? Is the old picture lost ?

Please clarify what you want to do.

In anyway, this requires some scripting.
    And, hundreds of frames, with hundreds of pictures, in the same page, would take ages to load......
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X