Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to transfer and use 3rd party templates?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to transfer and use 3rd party templates?

I would like to use the template generation tool found at Artisteer. If anyone has had experience with this - can you tell me how I could transfer the templates created to my BV hosting account or my BV web page creator so that I can use them and hopefully edit them in BV. The tool is useful to me in that design is not my talent but I really want to use the templates with my BV account.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Bob Montgomery

Re: how to transfer and use 3rd party templates?

You would import those templates from html if they are html templates. They will require some adjustments from you as bv does not render things in quite the same way.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the response Karen. Could you be a little more specific. When you say transfer from html. are you saying just copy and paste the html code or is there a specific way to do this with BV web builder?

Comment

In Bv go to File, new, from html...select where the template is on your harddrive or type in the URL if youve published it. Again.. this wont render them across the board and make them usable in most instances. You will still have to work on readding images..a menu system etc and in some cases it wont make it useable in BV at all.. just depends what it is.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Actually, the more correct answer would be to use the PSD file of the template and insert it as an object (image) in the normal Blue Voda process.

There is no way to import HTML as a template, or as a parameter of CSS formatting in Blue Voda.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X