Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with guessbook

Hi

I have added guessbook aplication to my site but I have a problem, because when someone comment an article, the comment appears in all the articles.

Thanks

Re: Problems with guessbook

Are you using more than one guest book? Or are you trying to use one guest book on multiple pages? If you are using one for multiple pages (or articles) you will need a seperate guest book and text file for each one. When you created the first one you uploaded a text file called guestbookdb.php, this is the file that stores all the comments for that guestbook. To have a seperate file for another you will need to create a new one (say guestbook1db.php) and upload it. You will also need to change the name in the advance tab within the guestbook properties.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

And how can I create a new one (say guestbook1db.php) and upload it. ?

Comment

For each page you will add a new guestbook (you wil have to name each one differently (say guestbook1, guestbook2, etc) and you will have to change the textfile name for each one also (in the properties/advanced tab) publish the pages and upload the individual textfiles to your public_html folder.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X