Microsoft word 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft word 2007

Microsoft word 2007,is a great asset.I can say with out it I would be lost in school. However, I am having some trouble with the font in word,it will not stay on 12. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix that problem. when I start the docuement it is on 12, but something happens and it will change to 11 or 10.Why does it do that and can I stop that from happening. Thank you mary

Re: Microsoft word 2007

Do you mean you are copying and pasting from a Word document into a BlueVoda page? Word isn't good for that--it has hidden format codes that confuse things. Copy the Word doc to Notepad or other .txt word processor and paste that into BV.

You posted this question in the wrong forum, so it may be deleted or probably moved.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

sorry for being in the wrong place for this question could you direct me to the right place for this question.by the way I am not coping and pasting any thing from here mary

Comment

Well, I'm not sure where you would post a question about Word since this is a forum for websites :) I don't use Word 2007, but I'm wondering if it's trying to force your paragraph format to "Default" or "Normal" and those are smaller fonts than what you like. Maybe a preference thing?
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Hi Mary,

The Personal computer forum should be the right place.

Click here to go there....
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Open Word, and under SETTINGS, re-define your DEFAULT THEME with the Font, Font Size, Margins, and Paper preferences you desire. SAVE SETTINGS.
            Close Word, restart computer --- default should have been saved. If not, retry above.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X