Validation text for forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Validation text for forms

Does Vodahost offer some kind of validation script for forms to ensure that a real person is submitting responses. I recently received an obvious spider or bot reply and want to add the validation text requirement to our forms.
    Thanks

Re: Validation text for forms

Yes, BV has a built in form fields validation feature. You can download BV 10 and test it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have version 10.1 and do not see this feature in the forms wizard anywhere...just has the validation for text, etc...what I'm looking for requires the form completion to type in a set of randomly generated characters

Comment

once your form is built and on the page, double click on the field box and an edit box properties box pops up. use the validate tab and you are home free.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Ah... sorry, you mean a "captcha" , this is not validation as you mentioned.

Well, it is not built inside BV, but you can download ABVFP, copy / paste the captcha code from the example form that comes with it, and upload the necessary files on the server (captcha.php and verdana.ttf )
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X