Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is AVI video an acceptable format for bluevoda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is AVI video an acceptable format for bluevoda?

aloha, i am a novice, and this is the second site i have ever built, so thanks in advance. i already have received lots of help thru the community forums. Whew!

so i have 12 vids i want to put on 12 different pages. the vid are 1min each, and are taken with a cannon digi and are saved in AVI extension.

when i use quicktime player to host the vid, they preview well, but it never fully publishes (progress bar moves so slow, and after an hour or so it still isn't moved far). the other players availabe in the site builder, windows media player and real time player, neither will preview my vid in AVI.

is there any easy way to convert AVI to an acceptable format?

many mahalos!

jonathan

Re: is AVI video an acceptable format for bluevoda?

whoops! i forgot to ID myself, i am jonathan wolf:

site:
    www.dragonflutesrising.com

Comment

Re: is AVI video an acceptable format for bluevoda?

you should have movie maker in your hard drive. go to accessories/entertainment and bingo. bring in your avi file, edit it then make the movie either into swf for flash or wmv format. i use the wmv for small film clips of 1 minute. then you would use the flash tool or the window media tool to import to your page. if you still have problems i have a convertor that i can take your avi format and encode to either above for you. just contact me through my website. good luck
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
      X