PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Loading Background Template

cclj
02-26-2009, 08:26 PM
I'm having problems downloading a Background Template into the BlueVoda website builder.

When I attempt to install from the file (which I can see on my hard drive), it doesn't give me a list of the templates (when I'm inside BluVoda), and indicates "Image Not Found". I can found the images on my hard drive when I'm "outside" of BluVoda website builder.

I am using the WinZip program incorrectly? I'm using the Trial? Could this be the problem or am I doing something else wrong?

davidundalicia
02-26-2009, 08:34 PM
A bv template is just an image, so, in bluevoda
click on the image icon and then use the find on computer box and bv will then find and load it

cclj
02-26-2009, 08:41 PM
Thanks -- that's what I've been doing. But when I click on the file, BlueVode isn't seeing any images files to choose from for downloading into the BlueVoda screen. It just has an Image box that says "Image Not Found".

When looking under My Computer, I can see the downloaded images on the computer.

davidundalicia
02-26-2009, 08:47 PM
Are you double clicking the image box which then opens the find files box??

If you can see them on your computer then something is wrong with your copy of BV......download a fresh copy(your data files wont be touched)

cclj
02-26-2009, 09:11 PM
O.K. I've re-loaded the BlueVoda program and I still can't get to the images using the Image icon. The browse takes me through to the Folder I created and when I click on the folder where the images are located, the cursor goes back to the Image Box and indicates "No Image Found".

I was really excited about the apparent "ease" of BlueVoda, but am getting frustrated with not being able to move beyond this step.

Is there a step with WinZip that I'm missing?

davidundalicia
02-26-2009, 09:19 PM
Once you have unzipped bluevoda(and the templates), what has winzip got to do with templates?

You must be doing something different......................or wrong?

What type of file extension are you trying to open in the image box?