Summit Form Not Working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit Form Not Working!

www.tonysairportservices.com/index.html is site. On my contact page I have a form that is working properly, but when you hit the summit button I get url success error. What do I need to do exactly? Do I have to make a success page and if so what has to be on my success page? Thank You everyone. Todd

Re: Summit Form Not Working!

Yes, you have to make a success and error page, these are simply pages that say something like Thank you someone will get back to you shortly. and for the error page something We're sorry, please try again. If the forms are opening in the same window as the rest of your site have navagation back to either your site or contact page (for the error). Save them as success and error and publish.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thank you so much! I got it to work. This is my first website and I had some issues, but with the help from all you guys it has made it go alot easier. Thanks Again!

Todd

Comment

Your welcome.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hey I have a question really quick? When I click on my pricing page or contact page it is opening in a whole separate tab. In IE it opens those pages in an entire new window. I dont want that. I want all my hyperlinks to open in same browser. How do I make that happen?

Comment

Nevermind, I got it... I feel stupid with that one. So easy to fix!

Comment

Working...
            X