Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new elements put out of the screen

hi .. main problem

when I upload an element in order to modify some pages,regardless be shape,videos,text or an element already in the page..once in preview or pubblished ..everything jumps out of the screen down the page...no way to modify,update or " upgrade" my site.. give me a tip on this issue .. thanks very much ..to all

Re: new elements put out of the screen

I am not sure what you are trying to say, it will help if you post a link to the page so we can see what is going on.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

hi thanks for the answer

what I'm try to say is : a) I go to the file and want to add a picture/ I upload the picture/ go to preview the element / at this point the picture is out of the screen!! scrolling down I can see it in the bottom of the page ( I had fixed it at the top ) that happen on all pages..www.lambs5x1000aglianimali.org ( no way to include a youtube video) is put out of the screen ( woul be a page sort of "stuffed up"?)

thanx

Comment

I still do not undrestand, I see your page and all looks fine. The light boxes open as they should (the reason they open where they do is because of the position of where you have them.........at the bottom) Your video loads but takes a very long time to do so. I think there is something getting lost in translation that I am not understanding your problem. Be patient someone else will eventually pop in and maybe they can be of more assistance.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

thanks for your patience

just the problem is not the site ( it looks fine ) but while trying to modify it. uploading,updating,adding elements and so on .. that' it .

Comment

Working...
          X