No announcement yet.

Importing images and html not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing images and html not working.

www.tecnichomemarketing.com
    Hi! I have multiple problems. These have suddenly appeared. My website has been live for a while, now I need to update and change quite a few things.
    Problem one, is the second page = services that I am reconstructing, it has gone crazy. I need to insert an image, when placing it on the page and then browsing it before uploading, the image appears half way down the page. No matter what I do I cannot fix this. I am able to move all of the images on the page but cannot insert any, also I need to insert a new HTML but it does not show up on this page but it does on the other pages. Maybe you can answer one more question, WHY! is it that sometimes when I work on my website that the images have completely gone but the text is there. These images have been uploaded from other websites, is it a problem with the internet.
    I need to tell you that these changes have not been published, I dare not but I need to correct some problems that are showing on the website live.
    Thank you.JJB.

Re: Importing images and html not working.

not sure what you are asking. why not try one problem at a time and we can go from there
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Its quite often down to a script that you might have on the page. Try removing the scripts one by one to see if it makes a difference.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi! Sorry I have not been able to reply for a while. I have totally rebuilt page 2 of my website. The initial problem was that a banner I put in did not show up and I changed my mind and deleted it. I then published the page. After this I looked at it on the net and the banner was at the bottom of the page although I thought I had deleted it. I did put this banner close to the top, so why is it at the bottom.
        I then went in to change this but on my file the bannet does not show up, so I cannot remove something that I cannot see. So! I have now rebuilt the page from scratch and it has let me put in some HTML but now when I put a text box at the top of the page it now shows up at the bottom right of page. Some how it thinks this is the top of the page no matter what I put in there or where I put it. This page is completely new, so why do I have the same problem. My other pages are OK. I need to get this right and publish as this page on the web looks awful, putting it mildly. www.tecnichomemarketing.com thank you JJB

Comment

OK, I have sorted it. Thank YOU.

Comment

Working...
          X