Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• username and passwords on multiple email accounts

Domain name: pamelarmccabe.com
    I want to create 3 different email accts: pam@pamelarmccabe.com,sales@pamelarmccab.com, & art4africa@pamelarmccabe. In creating these in cPanel do I use my username and password that came in the welcome lter? Or, can I create a different password for each account?

In setting up Outlook Express- when I get to account name do I use the domain name: pamelarmccabe.com? Then use my password I created or do I need to use the one given in the welcome lter? Should each of the email accts show those names in account: ie, art4africa@pamelarmccabe, etc.

The most confusing part is the username and password. If each email account uses the same one given in welcome letter, will that work in Outlook express?

Thanks for your patience.
    Pat McCabe

Re: username and passwords on multiple email accounts

You can give them whatever password you want. In outlook you should use the username for the email.

The only thing that you need to use the username and password that was sent in your welcome email for is to actually login to your cpanel.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X