Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Convert a Page Created in Vodahost to .html Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert a Page Created in Vodahost to .html Page?

I want to build several pages myself in Dreamweaver, but I need the logo and page linking section to remain intact. I tried downloading a page folder from the website, but it includes an index.html page and a .con file and a .regen file. I've never used these formats and when I open the index.html page in Dreamweaver much is missing. I always thought that a website had only one index.html page, but each page folder has it's own! Is there a way to convert one of these pages to a .html page with simple links to images and not rely on the .con or .regen file so I can use it as a template to build some of my own pages? And then where would I ftp this .html page to?

Re: Convert a Page Created in Vodahost to .html Page?

Ive no idea what you are on about.. however, you cant mix and match dreamweaver and blue voda. You can build in dreamweaver if you wish or you can build in blue voda.. you can import a dreamweaver page to bv.. but not vice versa... but it ownt necessarily be a seamless import.. you will have to fix things up.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Convert a Page Created in Vodahost to .html Page?

Originally posted by rbnwwir View Post
      I always thought that a website had only one index.html page, but each page folder has it's own!
      Each folder has an index. The root directory on your website is in itself a folder, the same as any other folder.

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
      X