sub domains and sub pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sub domains and sub pages

I have already published my site but I can't publish my sub pages, another word I don't know how to name my sub pages and then link them to sub domains
    Amir
    What happens in Vegas, Goes online!!
    Zibubu.com/las%20vegas

Re: sub domains and sub pages

Please be more concise. You mention 'sub pages' and 'sub domains' in the same sentence.

Are you talking about 2 different websites??? Please clarify!!

What is/are the website addresse(s)?

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Originally posted by amirvoss View Post
      I have already published my site but I can't publish my sub pages, another word I don't know how to name my sub pages and then link them to sub domains
      You will need to apply a navigation menu to your website, the preferred method is to have the same menu, containing all links to all of your pages, on every page of your website ..

Follow the tutorials on hyperlinking and you will see how this is done .. You might also like to have a read of my blue voda website building tips ..

As far as the subdomains, if you have actually created a subdomain (a folder off your main domain, you will link like this ..

remember - even subdomains will require an index page to be published to the subdomain ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

OK good, I have done so much so far and I am almost ready,however, I am having difficulty re-directing. I had to delete all my website, "zibubu.com/nv" and replace it with a new one "zibubu.com/las vegas". I had my original "zibubu.com" re directed to "zibubu.com/nv", but since "nv" is gone I wanted to redirect zibubu.com to "las vegas". This is the error massage I get:
        Apache detected an error in the Rewrite config. Syntax error on line 8 of /home/rifwdrez/public_html/.htaccess.WZqvuFM444zPAeuaVMFhGX6eH9Jbkbh0:
        RewriteCond without matching RewriteCond section
        Please try again.
        Can you help me please!!
        Amir
        What happens in Vegas, Goes online!!
        Zibubu.com/las%20vegas

Comment

Working...
        X