Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any method to change the font in entire table?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any method to change the font in entire table?

Hello dear members,

I'm using a table in BV in which I type some content in many of the cells. I just realized that I didn't like the font type and the font size I was using and so I would like to change all that with a single mouse click or two. Changing the cell content one by one is taking me forever!!! I clicked on the table property, couldn't see anything to help. I right-clicked on the table and went to HTML hoping to insert codes directly inside the table tags, but without success (Maybe I was not doing it properly), So if any of you know how to modify font type and size of many cells of a table without doing it one by one, I would really appreciate your help.

P.S. I also thought of going to the page property and change the default font type but this method won't work for me because there is other content outside the table I don't to affect with this radical change. There must be a way...
    Merci beaucoup!

Herman

Re: Any method to change the font in entire table?

The only way, for static pages, is css, but this means that you have to rebuild the ENTIRE table from scratch, so it doesn't worth it unless you intend repeating this in the future.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Any method to change the font in entire table?

Thanks Naval,

I will have to do it the slow way then and modify the content cell by cell. In MS Word, this formatting is done in 1 click and I hoped BV had it. But well, I guess there is nothing I can do about it for now, thanks anyway

Herman

Comment

Working...
      X