How do I put in a line/bar that is indepent of page size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I put in a line/bar that is indepent of page size

Hi - just got bluevoda and I love it - however I am trying to work out how to put in a line that is page size independent....ie if you look at linkedin.com the main page sits nicely in the middle of your browser but the background is independent of this..so they have a sort of blue background with a line on the top and bottom that resizes as you scale up and down the page. It may be that I can't do this effect in bluevoda - but I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas.

The reason that I'd like to make the site look a bit "linked in" is that the company that myself and five friends have started has a "linked in" philosophy behind it....

any guidance would be incredibly welcome

Dave

Re: How do I put in a line/bar that is indepent of page size

Hi, if i am reading this right? you are after a page that auto resizes to the content thats added. Unfortunately BV wont do this. With BV you have to add your own dimensions via page properties.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: How do I put in a line/bar that is indepent of page size

Hi Dave.
      Not sure if I quite understand. I have created a site www.bslnz.com which has a thick blue line on each page. This has been created as a background image rather than a line on the page. Does that help
      Kevin

Comment

Working...
      X