uploading images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uploading images

Can someone please explain to me how can my visitors upload images and also how can I have them register and sign in to my web site. My web site has not been published yet. CPANEL has answered most of my questions but i can't find any topics for above, Please Help!!!
    Amir
    What happens in Vegas, Goes online!!
    Zibubu.com/las%20vegas

Re: uploading images

In Cpanel there should be some gallery scripts in fantastico. If you are wanting something like photobucket it would require a different type of script, but I believe that violates VH's TOS

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hello watdaflip. Thank you for your reply. As you may know, my knowledge is very limited and I am trying to do something much bigger than my ability. However, I am looking at this as a hobby and so far I've had great progress. My web site is www.zibubu.com and it is an online local classified. I did read your article about login script and I do like it very much and I will consider your offer pretty soon. What I don't understand is why I can't have my visitors uploading info and images on my web site? Can you advise please? Thank you again.
      Last edited by amirvoss; 03-02-2009, 05:55 AM. Reason: attn: watdaflip
      Amir
      What happens in Vegas, Goes online!!
      Zibubu.com/las%20vegas

Comment

Users do have access to your control panel, nor would you want them to. You could add a form to your site with a file upload area where they could send you their photos and you could add them manually.

In fantastico there are free programs spicifically for clasified add type web sites that you should check into. Not sure but they may allow something to allow users to do that.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

If the main purpose of your website is for something other then uploading images its not an issue, I was just saying if you were wanting the main focus of your website to be uploading images then there could be issues with the TOS.

You may want to check a website like hotscripts.com for a larger variety of classified scripts, and/or scripts that allows your users to upload images

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
          X